This agreement is based on the following terms, conditions, and assumptions. In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “MCH”, "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
- Term: The agreement to provide services, payment for same, and all included agreements commit the client to a three (3) month term. This term may not be shortened, abrogated, or terminated early except with express written consent given by MyContentHub (MCH) to client.
- Created Content: MCH will have the right to use created videos, graphics, music, posts, and/or any other materials provided to any customer during any marketing campaign. MCH anticipates such use in showing prospective clients samples of work, AND to allow authors of such content to represent their work to prospective clients and employers alike. MCH herein covenants that such materials will first be utilized solely on the client accounts, and will not be reproduced for other clients, and will be subject to strict privacy safeguards.
- Company Events: In the event Company desires MCH to attend Company events, attendance at such event(s) are considered to be outside the scope of this agreement, and MCH will be reimbursed for all expenses based on time and materials.
- Account Hacking: Company agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MCH for any third party interference with the special media, social media account(s), or any other account used during the life of this agreement. MCH will immediately remove any inappropriate content, reset password(s), and take any additional remedial actions to rectify any issues associated with hacking of the account(s).
- Force Majeure: MCH shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
- Additional MCH Employees: MCH may employ multiple employees in providing services to Company under this agreement, and this agreement covers all such employees.
- Private Photographer: Any use of a private photographer by Company in the creation of content provided to MCH will require company to provide both the content and the rights to use this content to MCH.
- Cross Promotion of Products: Where desirable, MCH may cross-promote Company products through any social media outlet(s).
- Discrepancies/Errors/Omissions: Company agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless MCH for any discrepancies, errors, and/or omissions made in good faith.
- Undesirable Content: Should client not approve of any posting, picture, or any other content provided by MCH, MCH shall replace the content as soon as practicable, and shall be indemnified for any content posted in good faith. MCH covenants that they will use professionalism and taste in all transactions under this and any other agreement.
- Privacy Statement: We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offenses for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
- Confidentiality: We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
- Termination of Agreements and Refunds Policy: Both the Client and MCH have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. Client shall inform MCH of termination in writing. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
- Waiver: Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
- General: The laws of the State of Florida govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website [and using our services/buying our products] you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Florida courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorized representatives of the Company.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
© Freund Enterprises Inc 2015 All Rights Reserved